Beginner Little Dragons Classes Enrolling In February
Looking for a healthy outlet for your little one to burn off extra energy? Perhaps you’ve got a shy little tyke who could benefit from confidence building. Or maybe your little one is spirited and strong-willed, creating challenges at home or at school. Our earliest habits are the ones we’re most likely to carry through life, which means it’s key to form good habits early on. This is what makes our Little Dragons program is the ideal solution for boys and girls, ages 4-6.
Little Dragons provides a fun, energetic setting for younger kids to learn kids’ Taekwondo techniques while learning key values such as respect, discipline, and self-control. At Han Lee’s Taekwondo Academy of Castle Rock, our whole-child approach to this type of learning provides you the parent with simple yet effective tools you can use at home. This helps support you to reinforce a positive attitude, respect, integrity, courtesy, and more.
Did you know Kids Martial Arts has proven benefits for kids?
- boosts self-confidence, self-awareness, and self-esteem
- improves concentration and focus
- reduces their chances of being targeted by bullies and other threats
- begins to develop leadership skills and talents
- develops new friendships and mentor/mentee relationships
- begins to develop fitness skills for life, including balance, flexibility, motor skills, coordination, core strength, and more.
Your Little Dragon will work with the highest caliber instructors to ensure your child progresses. Imagine your child as a Black Belt on the mat and a Black Belt in life!
Today is the perfect time to start a no-risk test drive and discover how Kids’ Taekwondo and our Little Dragons program can help your child succeed.